Popular Posts

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rain rain go away

Yup, you guessed it. It rained allll day long today. I ran the mile to work this morning in order to teach spin and I didn’t think the weather was that bad. I thought I might even be able to manage a run in it later. This thought quickly left my mind after I finished teaching spin and after my first client. I headed back outside to go home and was hit with cold rain and lots of wind. No thanks.

I hung around the apartment getting a few odds and ends done until I met Stacy at the gym for a workout. We wanted to have a quick StairMaster session just to sweat and chat a bit. Once we got to the gym the two steppers that were side by side were broken. Sad.  We ended up on ellipticals. I’m not a huge fan of the elliptical, not for any specific reason, I just always feel very awkward on it.

After 20 min of chatting we did a little core work and went our separate ways. Until tomorrow.

I worked 2-6 and then came home to make dinner. It was an exhausting few hours of work  so when I came home I really just wanted to stay put.

I bailed on family dinner tonight. I still feel bad about it, but honestly I didn’t have the energy to make it back out the door after I got home.

Instead I threw together some dinner by cooking some spaghetti, adding some sauteed chopped up cabbage and some cooked chicken together in a bowl and added a little Thai peanut sauce. I usually put a little more thought and care into dinner but Greg is in Utah and I was honestly just that tired.

It turned out pretty well and I would consider making it again. Maybe with rice noodles?

Tomorrow will be a busy day but that’s fine by me. I have errands I have to run and clients I have to train, but overall I am looking forward to Friday.

I am also looking forward to beginning my Marathon training soon!! More to come in the next week or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment