Popular Posts

Monday, January 23, 2012

Makin Moves Monday




Today started Marathon training!! Whooohooo. This week looks like this:

Monday – 3 mile run
Tuesday – Strength and 2 by 1600s
Wednesday – 3 miles
Thursday – teach spin
Friday – rest/yoga
Saturday – 5 miles
Sunday – 8 miles

There you have it, the first week of marathon training. It’s posted. It’s written down. I have it in my phone calendar and my google calendar. I’m sticking to it!

Today I ran my 3 miles with Stacy around Cambridge. It was a nice day in the high 30’s. After how chilly it was yesterday it felt really warm. I didn’t even wear gloves.  Tomorrow is supposed to be even nicer!

Tomorrow I also start my Physics 2 class at Harvard Extension. Class from 6-9pm. It will be a long day, but I’m happy I’ll be finishing up my prerequisites for grad school! Yippie!

  This coming weekend Greg and I are heading home to Vermont. I’m really excited to be home for the full weekend. I have missed all of the snow they have received in the last month or so and Greg and I plan to bring our snow shoes home so we can hit the trails near my house! Any suggestions for my first time snow shoeing?

Greg and I will also be celebrating our 5 year anniversary this weekend!! Wow, how the times flies! I cant wait for this weekend for so many reasons!

 I have a super busy day tomorrow. It will also be my first REAL attempt at a track workout. I know 2 by 600s isn’t a lot, but I plan to push the pace and keep each mile in the 8:30 range. I’ll report back tomorrow!

Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment