Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Foxtrot shoes and Salsa pants!


 
Sorry I’ve been MIA the holiday was a busy one and I’m just now getting back into the groove of work and a regular schedule. Last Sat my mom, sister, and her boyfriend and I all went shopping at the outlets in Manchester, Vt. I am not a good shopper. I try, but I usually get tired or bored or hungry pretty quickly.
We spent a few hours shopping and I did end up with some great deals from Gap! Pea coat for 36 dollars? Yes please! Success
our dog on Thanksgiving!   


Sunday I headed out for a run since I hadn’t moved my body since Thursday. It felt great to run, and I covered a little over 5 miles. It was chilly, but I think my body got used to the colder weather pretty quickly. It gives me hope that this winter will be easy to deal with in terms of running!

After a 20 min photo shoot on Thanksgiving. We were trying to take a Christmas card pic.


Sunday we headed back home to Boston. Gregs sister came with us and stayed for a couple nights. It was great to have her here! One of her college friends lives nearby so we hosted her for dinner Sunday night and went out with them to the Miracle of Science in Cambridge Monday night. Good food, busy atmosphere. I had a chicken skewer and a veggie skewer. Both came with a warp and different side condiments. I say try it if you’re looking for an easy place to grab a burger or something on the lighter side. 

Yesterday was a busy day of work. I managed to squeeze in a 7 mile run. 4 of them with Stacy which felt great! Who knew I would be able to run the end of Nov in a tank top and capris. I was sweating pretty badly, so Global Warming- keep it up, the runners of the world like you!

Last night Greg and I FINALLY went dancing! Yes, dancing! I had asked Greg a few years ago for dance lessons for Valentines day. He found a groupon or buywithme a while ago for 5 dance lessons and scooped them up! Last night was our first lesson and I was SO MUCH FUN!!! We are learning the Salsa and foxtrot! Greg and I both commented that the salsa was a harder dance than we thought, but I have high hopes for us! 

We also said we might want to keep doing it beyond our 5 classes!! I can’t wait! Next class is Thurs so I’ll let you know how it goes. Currently Greg and I are working on not kicking each other ( more me than him) and transitioning from one step to the next.

Today is a busy day with clients, more grad applications and family dinner at our apartment tonight! Have a a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment