Popular Posts

Friday, November 25, 2011

Blah Friday


Today was the first time I’ve ever participated in Black Friday! I was rather underwhelmed. I know you can be overwhelmed, and you can be underwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed? (10 think I hate about you anyone?)

I woke up this morning with every intention of going to for a run, but my bed was warm and it was about 23 degrees outside so my bed won. Woops. No run today. Instead, I ventured out with my mom and sister to do a little shopping. We went to Target and TJ Maxx. I must say I was disappointed. I can’t  say the sales were that great unless we wanted a T.V. We didn’t. 

After we picked a few things up we went and got lunch in downtown Keene NH and then headed home. As soon as I got home I unloaded a few things and hoped back in the car to go to Gregs parents house. They only live about 11 miles away. Greg and I actually knew each other in high school but didn't start dating until we were in college. I was in school in Ohio, he was in school in VT. I digress,  Gregs aunt and uncle were up visiting for the night and Gregs sister and her boyfriend were there as well. It was great to catch up, and I really love his family.

When I got home, we had Thanksgiving sandwiches for dinner (I mean, what's not to like? Custard, good. Jam, good. Meat, good! ) and then sat down for a viewing of Shrek 3 and busted out a few loads of laundry. 

Now I’m off to bed since my sister and I have early morning haircuts and her boyfriend is driving up from CT tonight so I’ll be up again in 2.5 hours when he gets here! I love this time of year, family, food, and fun! Tomorrow is a day for haircuts, running, and maybe a little outlet shopping. Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment