Popular Posts

Friday, March 30, 2012

Fatal error

Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay in posting since Tuesday. My beautiful sleek black HP laptop has decided it doesn't want to log onto the Internet and this lovely message about my Windows Sockets not working and fatal error continues to pop up. Womp womp. I'm bringing my computer home to VT this weekend to see if my dad can fix it.

I'm now happily logged onto Gregs computer.

Wednesday was a very busy day, but I still managed to get in a treadmill workout of 6x800s. It was tough, but I pushed through it. I was sweaty and bright red by the time i was done.

Yesterday was also busy but I managed to get in a nice run with Stacy. I ran into Central square to meet her, and then we ran 4 more miles while a few hill repeats through in on the back of Beacon hill. Challenging, but so much more fun with a friend!

Today is a rest day! Yay!! Still figuring out what I am going to run this weekend, but its bound to be better than last weekend when I didn't run AT ALL! Ugh, still feel bad about that one!

Anyhow, the real fun of this post is that Amanda has tagged me in11 things, so now I'll entertain you with funny questions and my random answers!

1. If you had a super power, what would it be?
I would choose to fly I think. Only so I could travel more than I currently am able to with flight prices getting pricey!

2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who don't turn on their blinker when they drive. Also, people who drive and pay no attention to bikers.

3. Where are you going on your next vacation?
Not sure. I might head to Ohio for a race, but I'm not sure if that is "vacation".  I actually think I could use a vacation soon! Suggestions anyone?

4. You find out you get to appear on The Food Network with a celebrity chef of your choice.  Who do you pick, why, and what do you make?
Bobby Flay. He seems so down to earth and very smart. I am sure I would learn tons from him! I would want to learn how to cook a few simple meals that Greg and I could cook in 30 min or less with tons of flavor!

5. Someone gives you $1 million to spend in one month and you have to spend it all at the end of that time.  What do you do with it?

Register for races for the next 2 years!
Say GOOD BUY to my student loans
Sent my parents on a vacation
Send my sister and her BF on a vacation
Maybe go visit my brother in Africa!!


6. Dogs or cats?  (Or other type of preferred pet?)
Dogs! 100%

7.  If money wasn’t an issue or factor, what would be your dream job?
Physical therapist and maybe some health psychology work on the side.

8.  You get to meet one former president.  Who do you pick and why?
Roosevelt. I admire how hard he worked to end the Great Depression.

9. Backstreet Boys, ‘NSYNC, or 98 Degrees?
NSYNC. I love their Christmas music.

10. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
The Lorax

11. Who did you pick to win the NCAA March Madness Tournament?
I didn't do a bracket but I want Ohio State to win!
Happy Friday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment