Popular Posts

Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Monday


Today was a rest day. No running, just a strength workout.

I deadlifted for a while then completed a circuit work out including RFE kettlebell squats, pull ups, dips, dead bugs ( for my core) and 300m row. I did each exercise 8 times except for the deadbugs which I did 20 of and I repeated it 3 times. That was enough for me. My legs were not sore, but they were tired.

Since there is not much to report on today except the wonderful spring weather and the fact that we grilled for the first time this year I figured I would just report on my upcoming week of running and spinning.

Monday: rest and strength train
Tuesday : spin and 5 miles
Wednesday: 5 miles ( plus a spin class I am subbing)
Thursday: 4 miles and spin
Friday: Rest and fly to D.C!!
Saturday: RnR USA half marathon plus 4 miles
Sunday: 8 miles

I am super excited Friday this week, but I need to make sure to stretch and foam roll EVERY DAY! I need happy, fresh legs for Saturday!
Enjoy your evening everyone! I am exhausted from this weekend and last week so bed will be early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment