Popular Posts

Friday, March 9, 2012

I love food


Yesterday was beautiful!! I was so happy it felt like spring and I was feeling better. I decided to try out a run, and decided against it a measly .5 miles later. I decided to just got for a long walk since my stomach was not 100% yet.

I walked for a good 3 miles before it was time for a work lunch meeting.

Lunch was at the Tavern in Central square. I wasn’t sure what to order since I hadn’t really eaten anything of substance in 2 days. I decided on a veggie quesadilla. I ate 2 of the 4 pieces and offered the rest up for grabs to the guys. 

The other two women I work with couldn't make the meeting so I ended up at a lunch table with 6 guys. It was pretty fun! I must say living with two guys has prepared me well for male dominated conversation.

I could only stay at lunch for a little before a 1pm client, then work 2-6. I came home, still unsure of how I felt and made some carrot cake cupcakes for family dinner. I decided to go to family dinner but we didn’t stay very long. We headed out the door around 9:30 to come home and I pretty much fell asleep the second my head hit the pillow.

Today is a rest day. I have 15 miles in the books for tomorrow so I am happy to relax and rest today! I’m making pizza for dinner tonight with pizza dough from Trader Joes which I am very excited for! Carb load me up!! It's funny how not eating much for 3 days can mean you eat EVERYTHING you see once you're finally feeling better. That is my day today! I love food.

Sorry for the short post, but I am about to head out the door to meet a friend for lunch, then it’s more clients and more work until 6.

Have a wonderful Friday everyone! I’ll report on my long run tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment