Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

8pm Bedtime

Happy Tuesday everyone!! It was a busy one around here, I taught spin this am at 6:30 ( class was awesome) and then worked 8:30-6:30. ugh.  Thank goodness I don't ave to do these long days very often.

I am currently planning out my winter/spring running schedule and I must say its looking pretty fun!! My running friend Stacy and I are thinking about doing the Disney Princess half marathon, and I am also looking at doing a race somewhere in Feb and Jan. As for Dec, I just have a few 5ks lined up, but that doesn't mean I'm not interested in other longer options! Anyone have some suggestions?

This 8pm bedtime is (surprisingly) not mine... its Gregs. He conked out about 45 min ago, and I don't see him rallying anytime soon. I'm exhausted, but more physically and mentally than really tired and ready for bed. I'm going to try to head to bed soon though, my goal is to get up early tomorrow am for a longer run before work at 8:30. The reality of this will be determined tomorrow am when its cold and dark when I wake up.

How was your Tuesday? Any fun runs planned??

No comments:

Post a Comment