Popular Posts

Friday, January 4, 2013

Races ahead

Hey everyone, I've spent the last three days trying to plan out my race calender for the next 6-8 months. I love lists and planning ahead so I have been enjoying searches races.

I have found a few already and I have done my best to make sure Greg knows what I am planning even if he responds to my questions of  "Do we have any plans the middle of May" with "Umm, I have no idea thats really far away". We will figure it out.

I am home this morning from work so I can wait for our gas company to come by and check our pipes. Apparently they do this every three years and today is the lucky day. I am supposed to get a phone call from them sometime between 8-11am so I continue to wait and hopefully will have time to get in a run before I work at 1pm.

Races:
Feb 3rd Great Stew Chase 15k
March 2nd - Black Cat 10 miler
March 17th -New Bedford Half Marathon
April 7th Cherry Blossom 10 miler (D.C)
May 5th Middlebury Maple Run half marathon (VT)

So there it is, thats wat I have in the books for the next few months, I just have to stay motivated to continue to run even when its 24 degrees outside. Blah.

Its a quick post today, I have a bunch of things to cross off my to-do list before I head into work. Hopefully one of them includes showing the gas company where the pipes are in the basement... they have 1 more hour to show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment