Popular Posts

Monday, July 9, 2012

A Wonderful Weekend

This weekend was fantastic!

Justine, her boyfriend Greg ( yes, we are both dating guys named Greg) headed to VT around 4pm on Friday.

 We arrived at home around 7 after we made a quick stop at Target to get a few essentials for the weekend. We picked up corn hole and a slip -n- slide. Yes, we are classy!

Saturday we hung around the house and did some errands. We went over to Manchester Vt to do some outlet shopping and then headed home to a delicious pulled pork dinner. It was fantastic! We usually make pulled pork in the crock pot, but this time my mom slow roasted it. It was so so good, it will be hard to eat crock pot pulled prok again.


Sunday was the fun day! We had friends from Rutland over, Gregs parents, Gregs sister and her boyfriend, and Justine and her boyfriend as well as my parents and brother. It was a blast. We played corn hole, slip-n-slide, badmitten, and other fun games. We ate tons and tons of great food. My dad roasd a turkey on his new charcoal grill ( a gift from my sister an I for Fathers Day). Everyone had fun, and laughed and ate unil our bellys hurt.

Why the big party you ask? Well, tomorrow is my 25th birthday! The fun of being a twin, its also Justines 25th birthday! Her boyfriend has planned something fun ( dinner I think?...) so I will be sure to fill you in tomorrow! Greg - my boyfriend, is planning on a fun weekend in Gloucester for this coming weekend!

Since I stunk at taking pictures this weekend, I will leave you with some pictures from the 4th of July!







No comments:

Post a Comment